- All RV's will be parked in the orchard across from the barn.
isn't a lot of room, so reservations need to be made ahead of time.
- Please EMAIL ME when you make your reservations and let me know:
- What type of RV (trailer, motorhome or camper) you have
- The total length (including the vehicle you're pulling it with).
- When you will be arriving
- When you will be leaving
- You will need to purchase your camping ticket as well.
- There are no on-site hook-ups or dump station.
- Generators are not allowed to run in the campground.
- You may be asked to park the towing vehicle in the free parking or at Totem Park, the neighboring overflow parking.
- One small tent will be allowed under the awning of the RV only.
- Any vending must be arranged with The Darling Reunion prior to the event.
- You will need
to purchase a camping ticket.
- If you have a trailer, bus or motorhome you will have to park with the RVs in the orchard and pay RV fees as well.
- We have a trail that we call "Vendor's
Row". We encourage vendors to set up along this row.
- You will need to call and tell me what you plan to vend. You need to have your Darling Venders permit posted.
is no food, beverage, cigarette or alcohol vending.
- Drug dealers
will be handled by the Lane County Sheriff's department.
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
Please fill out the registration form and bring it with
you to check in.
Download Vendor Registration
Form (PDF file) »
||You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the
PDF file above.
You can download it for free by clicking the image to the left.