1- BECOME A MEMBER
Darling Reunion is by invitation only. You may request an invitation to become a Member here. Once you are a member, you will be sent an invitation with information regarding how to purchase your ticket.
2- REGISTRATION FORM
Next you will fill out and print the REGISTRATION FORM with the rules printed on the back of the same page and bring it with you to check in at camp. Please don't sign your signature until you arrive.
- Download the PDF form above.
- Fill in the form digitally (Using Adobe Acrobat Reader, Preview, or any other PDF viewer).
- * = Required fields
- Do NOT write in the "office use only" section.
- Please sign, date, and initial WHEN YOU ARRIVE (by hand, no e-signing).
- Print DOUBLE-SIDED on WHITE (8.5" x 11") letter paper using BLACK INK only.
- Registration form MUST be printed with the rules on the backside of the SAME piece of paper. Taping, stapling, gluing, gum adhesion, etc. is NOT permitted. This is a legal requirement and it must be printed out and brought with you (and your tickets) to the campground to check in.
- If your printer does not automatically print double-sided, you will need to print one side and then feed it back through to print the other side.
The number of vehicles on the ranch is compacting the ground and
damaging the place. Since our first priority has to be the land,
we have created the following set up.
FRONT PASTURE of the campground is for
parking only. All campers choosing campsites on the East
side and all campers choosing to camp without their vehicles will
be parked in this section. Parking as always is first come, first served. Our neighbor, Totem Park, where we do staging on the West side of the ranch, also provides Darling-Only parking for a fee on her property. There is a gate between her place and mine for easy access.
EAST IS LEAST. The East side of the campground
(straignt back & to the right from the barn) will be no
vehicle campsites. Campers will park your vehicle in the
front field, register, and then unload your gear. We will have tractors and hay wagons to haul your stuff back to your campsites on the East
side only on Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. There will be access to your vehicles at all times and
note that you have to walk past the front pasture on your way to
the fair, so if you need to pick something up or drop something
off, it is on the way. There will be no vehicles allowed into the
East side either to drop things off or load them up. No exceptions. Vehicles in this area will be towed at owner's expense.
WEST, BRING YOUR NEST. The West side of the campground
(straight back and to the left from the barn) will be campsites
for campers who wish to have their vehicles with them at the campsite. Please note that there will be a charge per vehicle for campers wanting to camp with their vehicles at their campsite. A suggestion for people camping with a large group and worried about
where to put everything is to look at paying to keep one vehicle
at the campsite and park the rest in the front pasture. Parking is first come, first served. No in and out driving from the back campground. No exceptions. If you need to drive out for any reason, park in the front field. You may not drive into the back campground to unload unless you have purchased the vehicle pass. Note: If you do leave, chances are someone else will take your parking space and you will be out of luck.
Any vehicle left on the ranch past noon on Monday will be towed at owner's expense.